Swahili Computerized Assessment of Proficiency
- Skills available: reading, speaking, and writing
- Proficiency levels: beginning, transitioning
- Grade levels: 7 through university
- Suggested time limit: less than 60 minutes per skill
- Teachers will be able to see an estimated proficiency level score for students who have completed the reading section.
- Teachers will have the option of grading their students' answers to the speaking and writing sections. A rubric is provided.
- The reading section is computer adaptive. Students who answer items correctly will receive more difficult test questions. The speaking and writing sections are not adaptive.
- The reading section consists of multiple choice questions. Speaking and writing sections are open ended.
- A panel of outside evaluators has reviewed Swahili CAP.
Swahili CAP is designed to provide a general estimate of students' language proficiency. Test results can be used for reflective teaching and program evaluation.
- Download the score interpretation guide
- Download the flow chart of the registration and testing process
After payment, your students can access the test here
Your group dicount code is CAP25 if you are registering 7 or more students.
Swahili Computerized Assessment of Proficiency (CAP) Test
- Product Code: CAP2
- Availability: In Stock
- 10 or more $85.00
- 50 or more $50.00